Imperial Wisdom Tonic Herbal recipes
I want to share some wonderful herbal tonic recipes with you today from my friend, Marcus Schneider from Imperial Tonics. I have shared with you before about this amazing superfood herbal tonic blend called Imperial Tonic Superfood (Tonic smoothie included) that I have been using since last Summer. It’s a potent blend and has you covered on all bases. As I have mentioned in the past, tonic herbs are not a quick fix. Tonic herbs are by definition herbs that safely promote ones health and healthy aging through regular consumption. That’s where these healthy smoothies and tonic drinks come into play so easily in our daily diet. I like having a blend on hand that utilizes my favorite tonic herbs so when I am in a hurry, I can just add to other ingredients, blend, pour into a glass and savor.
“Tonic herbs are defined as “herbs that promote a long, healthy, vibrant, happy life, without side effects, even when taken over a long period of time. Essentially, the tonic herbs are wonderful, healthful “super-foods” which benefit our well being in ways that more common foods cannot. They have a protective, balancing, vitalizing quality beyond that of any other herbs. They are generally consumed as a supplement to a well balanced healthy diet for the purpose of completing our nutritional needs and enhancing our nutritional profile. The tonics are used to promote over-all well being, to enhance the body’s energy, and to regulate the bodily and psychic functioning, to protect the body and mind so as to create what the Chinese call “radiant health.” (source)
So, what is in this tonic blend you might ask? I know you are. Let me give you details, for it is what I love to do. Research, educate and share. This blend consists of some of the most powerful tonic herbs for longevity and overall well-being.
Here is what’s in Ancient Wisdom Tonic Superfood and why it’s so good for you:
Astralagus IV Extract
- An excellent immune booster, thought to slow down the aging process, could play an important role in treating cancer, and normalize disturbances in the body.
Duanwood Reishi Spores
- Improves how we handle stress, promotes balance, supports digestion which therefore stimulates our immune system and boosts energy levels. Duanwood Reishi is more potent and beneficial to conventional Reishi mushrooms. Reishi is my FAVORITE tonic herb!
- Decreases fatigue, enhances physical performance and reduces stress levels. Helps with concentration and even offers liver and kidney protecting benefits.
Goji Berry Extract
- Strengthens the immune system, increases vitality, reduces irritability. It’s a nutritional powerhouse and super antioxidant loaded with vitamin C, minerals such as calcium, zinc, and selenium, and iron.
He Shou Wu Extract
- An effective blood tonic to support healthy aging, healthy muscles, tendons and bones. It builds essence, builds blood, and enhances fertility for men and women alike.
Here are 5 recipes that Marcus has so graciously shared. They are fantastic. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed these recipes from Marcus at Imperial Tonics. Feel free to learn more about this fantastic Ancient Wisdom superfood tonic blend HERE. Connect with Marcus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great weekend and get your tonics on!
♥ If you are interested in being FIRST to know about the Tonic eBook, special recipes, new posts, Inspirational quotes, giveaways and more – Please sign up for my FREE Newsletter by entering your name and email address BELOW! Or Click HERE.
♥ Available to subscribers only!!
Got a Gmail Account? Move emails from promotions to primary.
Never miss my newsletter again by taking these two quick steps:
1. Drag this email from the Promotions Tab to the Primary Tab.
2. A yellow box will appear at the top of your email homepage asking if you want to do this for all future messages from email@example.com. Select Yes and you are all set! Thanks!