Weekend Treats – Kibby’s “Shazaam” RAW Brownies
Oh, how I love some raw brownies!! They are so quick and easy to make and you can add anything into it and make them sparkle like yourself. So come join me in the kitchen and I’ll show you how EASY and FUN it is to make. You never know what’s going to happen in my kitchen. :) ( **Sorry it’s a bit rushed b/c I only have 15 minutes of play time on Youtube.**) ENJOY!!
“SHAZAAM” Raw Brownies
- 2 1/2 cups dates (soaked in warm water for 5 minutes)
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw Cacao powder ( I used Mum’s Original Organic Criollo Arriba Cacao Powder)
- 1/2 cup Dandy Blend
- 1/2 tsp. mesquite powder (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. Shilajit (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup or so raw cacao nibs (I used Mum’s Original - 1/2 Organic Criollo Arriba Cacao Nibs and 1/2 Coconut Cacao Nibs)
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup raw almonds – chopped (course or fine) to your personal liking
- Chia seeds – small amount ( I used Mum’s Original White chia seeds)
- cayenne powder – small amount (optional – but HIGHLY recommend)
(other optional ingredients: Maqui powder, Acai powder, Lucuma powder, spirulina, hazelnuts instead of almonds, whatever you come up with) – Look at my PRODUCTS page for sources.
1) Blend walnuts in food processor until ground FINE.
2) Add cacao powder, Dandy Blend, salt, (other ingredients of choice) and pulse till incorporated.
3) Add 1/2 of the dates and pulse/blend, then add the remaining dates and pulse/ blend till your mixture begins to meld and stick together. Done!
4) Empty walnut mixture into pan of choice (I used an 8 X 8 glass dish for thicker brownies – which gave me a yield of 16 small brownies), distribute evenly and on top of this mixture sprinkle some chia seeds, cayenne pepper, cacao nibs, chopped almonds, (coconut flakes would be amazing too!) and using the backside of measuring cup – PRESS evenly and distribute the mixture into a well-packed brownie. Use fingers to tuck in edges for a cleaner look. Freeze for at least 2 hours. Cut into desired sizes/shapes and store or EAT! These keep well in the refrigerator for awhile. However, I don’t see them lasting very long in your household – if it is the same in mine. :) Enjoy! Have fun with them and let me know what concoctions you come up with. ♥
Have a beautiful and fun-filled weekend!
♥ For more healthy living and organic gardening tips, quick recipes, what I’m eating and inspirational quotes, LOVE me on Facebook. Lots of fun stuff!
May the GREENS be with You! and Be Inspired! Kibby